Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{ I have an obsession }

It's not pretty.

That statement is 110% totally and completely false.

My obsession is in fact VERY pretty... that's half the problem.

It's a sweet obsession too, unlike my Ziploc Addiction.

(I have many obsessions and addictions. That can't be good.)

Ok, here goes.
*deep breath*

It's....

SPRINKLES.

Yes, I said it. I just put it all right out there on the table.

My name is Tina and I'm a Sprinkle Addict.



I know what you are thinking...

Actually, no, I have no idea what you are thinking. Please help.

Is this amount of sprinkles normal??

Should I break out in cold sweats when I see new sprinkles in the store?

Huh? HUH?????????

Pretty, colorful, tasty, tasty sprinkles! 

You can't even see them all. I counted... *gulp* 38.

That's totally in the normal range, right? RIGHT??????

Lookit these. Aren't they beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyful?


I am lucky enough to live within an hours drive of 3 different Amish stores. They have bulk stores, and they sell sprinkles GALORE. The average price I paid for these above is 70 cents. YES, 70 CENTS. The Silver Dragees were $2.61, because, well, they are Silver Dragees.

I know you can't gauge size from this picture, but these range from 1/4 to 1/3 of a pound, and did I mention the 70 CENTS??

'kay, just checkin'.

I'm noticing a distinct lack of green. I shall have to correct that soon.

Moral of this story is, if you live close to an Amish store, be sure to check it out for sprinkles! 

Pretty, pretty, sprinkles.......

Ok, woo. I feel better now, having gotten that off my chest. 

This sprinkle burden is much to carry.

Tina

3 comments:

  1. WOW! If I could get sprinkles for that price, I would certainly have one of every kind! I love sprinkles as well..they make everything we bake so pretty! I have enjoyed your cupcake recipes, and the decorations are lovely! No shame in this addiction!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Tina! You crack me up! YES!! That is a lot of sprinkles!! I think I have sprinkle enjoy. ;o)

    I just counted mine, and I have 13 (didn't think I had that many!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... Now I want some some cupcakes! Great price for sprinkles- I need to check and see if there are any Amish stores in our area!

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...