Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

{ Pot 'O Gold Cupcakes }


Somehow, it's March.

This year has flown by. I think it's because my boy is about to graduate and I really would prefer time to stand still.

Time is stubborn though, and it won't listen to me at all. We march forward anyway (see what I did there?).

Now, here we are. 2 days til St. Paddy's day, less than a month until Bean turns 18, and just over 2 months until graduation.

I need distractions, man.

So, I made these fun cupcakes. A wee rainbow sitting atop clouds of fluffy buttercream.


I love that at his age something like these cupcakes still thrill him. Much like my Hogwart's Sorting Cupcakes, these have a surprise. When he & The Girl bit into them... well... they were, indeed, suprised ;)


Pot 'o gold cupcake need something right... like, gold? I've got ya covered!


Fun, festive, and tasty!

Pot o' Gold cupcakes.

Happy St. Paddy's!

Tina



Pot 'o Gold Cupcakes
by Tina @ Sugar Bean Bakers

Needed:

Chocolate cupcakes- baked and cooled
Vanilla Buttercream icing
Gold Sprinkles (Yellow sanding sugar would also work)
Airheads Extremes Rainbow Berry Sour Candy




Core a hole in your cupcakes. Fill with gold sprinkles. Swirl on buttercream. Top with a mini rainbow of candy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...